Data logging and telemetryDataloggers are the core of every measurement station and perform key tasks: data collection, processing and storage of data, control of limit values, and transmission of alarm and status messages. We offer dataloggers designed specifically for hydrological applications that are very low power and include a multitude of data transmission options to get data back to the office.
Multi-Sensor Input Logger with data transmission via lridium or Cellular
Sutron’s XLink product family offers a cost-effective Wi-Fi enabled datalogger with data transmission via Iridium or Cellular.
- USB-Host, RS-232, Cellular, Data Logger, RS-232 and RS-485, Switchable SDI-12 power, Iridium
- Plug and play modem, custom programming with Python Scripts (XLlink500), up to 32 measurements, log up to 1,000,000 readings, USB flash drive, secure communication (TLS 1.2 ciphers), multiple interfaces and protocols (HTTP,TCP/IP,FTP), and 3 levels of security to configure, perform maintenance or access data
- SDI-12, RS-232, RS-485
The World’s First Wi-Fi Multi-Communications Logging Transmitter
Sutron’s SatLink3 provides a cost-effective way to measure, log, calculate and transmit data from remote locations around the world. The unit monitors 32 independent measurements of most hydrological, meteorological, environmental or related sensors.
- WiFi, USB-Host, USB-Device, RS-232, Satellite, Cellular, Data Logger
- The Industry's First Wi-Fi Multi-Communications Logging Transmitter
- SDI-12, RS-232, Analog, Digital, RS-485, 4-20mA
The SL3-XMTR-1 Transmitter offers a reliable and low-cost method of adding Meteosat / GOES satellite transmission capability to almost any Data Logger. SL3-XMTR transmits the buffer contents of a data logger to one of many Environmental Satellites for which it is certified.
- Transmitter for Meteosat HDR , GOES and other Satellites
- Serial Communications over USB port or RS-232 ports
Maximum value and functionality Data Logger
Designed for maximum value and functionality, the XLite 9210B is a high performance data recorder and communications device ideal for remote real-time data acquisition, control, and communications.
- WiFi, Ethernet, USB-Host, USB-Device, Radio
- Multi-tasking logger with a 32-bit processor capable of making measurements & communicating simultaneously
- SDI-12, RS-485, RS-232, analog, digital, 4-20mA
Versatile Groundwater Telemetry System
Sutron’s Groundwater Well Cap leverages the power and reliability of the X-Link logger family to deliver a cost-effective, self-contained package to monitor groundwater.
- RS-232, Satellite, Radio
- Turnkey transmission of data from groundwater sensors via Wifi, Cellular, and Iridium Satellite
- SDI-12, 4-20mA
Data loggers for remote data collection & long term monitoring
The versatile OTT netDL 500 and 1000 data loggers were developed specifically for use in hydrology and meteorology stations. In addition to recording data, the loggers are extremely low power and offer flexible data transfer options via the internet and mobile networks, providing a logging and telemetry solution for every project.
- Ethernet, USB-Host, USB-Device, RS-232, Satellite, Cellular, Industrial Communication
- High data availability due to large memory and redundant communication, Multitasking capability for short polling cycles, Communication via TCP/IP, Integrated Web Server, Ultra low power consumption, Design for harsh environments, Industrial communication
- SDI-12, RS-485 (SDI-12), Modbus RTU, analogue-in (voltage and current), Impulse Input, Status Input