Complete hydrological gauging stations with telemetry
OTT HydroSystems offer a decisive price advantage compared to individual configured systems. The IP-enabled and highly energy-efficient datalogger OTT netDL is the core of the system. Several SDI-12 sensors may be connected to the rugged logger, as it has up to 40 channels. The measured data may be remotely transferred via the built-in cellular modem, optionally via satellite or Ethernet. The required antennas are already included in the system.
- Turn-key solutions for stand-alone measuring stations
- Gauging station, Pole mount
- Battery, Solar
- Cellular, Satellite (GOES/Meteosat)
Compact, turn-key, and convenient:
- All components are pre-installed, pre-wired, and pre-configured – minimum installation operations required.
- Standardized configuration resulting in particularly attractive value for money.
- Rugged lockable stainless steel system cabinet – particularly designed for field applications.
- Cabinet enclosure fitted with breathing gland for sufficient ventilation and drainage.
- Powerful IP datalogger providing efficient power management.
- Convenient stainless steel mast mounting bracket – for easy installation to masts of 1"… 4" (accessory).
- Alternatively stainless steel wall bracket for safe wall mounting, e.g. in gauge station (accessory).
Quick and easy installation of solar powered hydrological measuring stations:
- Ideally suited for remote locations
- Reliable and efficient water level measurement with OTT CBS, e.g. in streams, rivers, canals, lakes, or reservoirs
- Measurement of water level, discharge, water quality or precipitation using any type of SDI-12 sensor
- Remote data transfer via GSM/GPRS, 3G, Ethernet, or satellite
Leaflet - OTT HydroSystems
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||380 mm x 500 mm x 210 mm|
|Housing material||Stainless steel|
|Max. dimension battery: (W x H x D)||190 mm x 175 mm x 130 mm|
|Cabinet, components included||-25 °C ... +50 °C|
|Power Supply (solar energy)|
|Solar controller||OTT PR1205|
|Optional: Solarpanel||12 V/30 W,
460 mm x 530 mm (W x H),
with 1" outrigger
|Optional: Battery||12 V /26 Ah|
|Power Supply (mains power)|
|Power Control Unit||OTT PCU12|
|Optional: Battery||12 V/7 Ah|
|Enhanced overvoltage protection|
|Mains power supply (solar optional)||SPD acc. to EN 61643-11: Type 3,
SPD acc. to IEC 61643-1/-11: Class III
|Sensors (optional)||EN 61643-21,
|Type||OTT netDL 500
OTT netDL 1000 (HydroSystem F)
|Integrated modem||GSM/GPRS or 3G|
|Communications interfaces||USB Host and USB Device,
RS-232 (full DB9),
Ethernet (netDL 1000)
|Sensors interfaces||SDI-12, RS-485 (SDI-12),
2 x status-/impulse input
2 x switched output
Analogue inputs (optional)
|HydroSystem B + D||Satellite transmitter for GOES/Meteosat|
|Water level sensor|
|HydroSystem C + D||OTT CBS - bubble sensor for indirect water level measurement|