OTT Maximum Level Gauges
OTT Maximum Level Gauge to indicate max water level after flood or tide
The OTT Maximum Level Gauge is a cost-effective measuring device that indicates the maximum water level by tidal waves or other level fluctuations over a color marking. It is based on the simple principle of color marking. The threshold level is used for preservation of evidence and provides accurate data for later post-processing of flood events.
- Surface water
- Visual, color tape
- Water level
- Records high tide or surface water level
- 1 m
- Rugged cylinders made of Plexiglas and a fiberglass reinforced plastic measuring rod with easy to read E-scale in cm graduation
- Self-adhesive, transparent ribbon to display the highest water level. To change the ribbon, you need to solve only one single screw.
- Simple operation: water thaz rises in the cylinder, completely washes out the color to the respective water level
- Clear result: A sharp dividing line between colored and colorless area enables accurate reading of the maximum water level.
- Unaffected by waves and debris: The straining device acts as filter for coarse dirt and acts as a damping device preventing influence by wash of waves in the measuring cylinder.
Assembly instructions; Maximum level gauge G1