Sutron XLite 9210 Data Logger
Maximum value and functionality Data Logger
Designed for maximum value and functionality, the XLite 9210B is a high performance data recorder and communications device ideal for remote real-time data acquisition, control, and communications. The XLite 9210B datalogger has the ability to simultaneously take measurements and transmit information for a wide range of applications.
- WiFi, Ethernet, USB-Host, USB-Device, Radio
- Multi-tasking logger with a 32-bit processor capable of making measurements & communicating simultaneously
- SDI-12, RS-485, RS-232, analog, digital, 4-20mA
- Support for SD or USB memory
- 32MB Internal Flash Memory
- 32-Bit Processor
- Multiple Communications Simultaneously
- Sensors connect to the system via analog and digital I/O modules that plug into the I2C port as well as via RS232, RS485, and SDI-12.
- 4 communications serial ports for satellite transmitters, modems, radios & other serial communication devices.
- Retrieve data using any communication interface, USB or SD memory cards.
- Wide Operating Temperature (-40 to +60°C)
- Built-In Ethernet
- Built-in Display/Buttons for viewing data
- Built-in 10 channel A/D, 8 channel DIO
- Meteorology and Climatology
- Natural Resources
- Disaster Warning
- Water Level and Flow
- Water Quality
- Air Quality and Visibility
Sutron Data Logger Comparison
Sutron XLite Data Logger Product Sheet
XLite Data Logger Presentation
XLite User Manual