The OTT SVR 100 surface velocity radar for open water measurements now has new features that we would like to introduce to you in a free live webinar.
With the latest updates to the OTT SVR 100, which is the ideal non-contact sensor to collect surface water velocity measurements, you can now access benefits such as:
- Increased compatibility with networks via the native SDI-12 interface
- Increased battery life via a new power-down mode
- Increased trust in data via additional data quality indicators
In our upcoming 45-minute live webinar followed by a Q&A, product manager Stefan Siedschlag will discuss the new benefits first-hand. Learn how the OTT SVR 100 easily integrates into existing networks and provides complete trust in data.
Unable to attend? Register and we’ll send you the recorded webinar afterward.
- When to use the OTT SVR 100
- Benefits of measuring surface water velocity
- Latest updates including native SDI-12
- QA/QC and data quality indicators
- Live Q&A
Stefan Siedschlag, Product Manager – expert in flow meter and discharge with over 18 years of experience at OTT HydroMet.