In the following TechTip you will learn which alarms the OTT netDL data logger can issue and how to set them.
The examples shown in this TechTip can be modified according to your specific requirements.
The first two examples are often used in practice, while the other examples are of a special kind to demonstrate the flexibility of the OTT netDL.
Please note: Not every possible configuration makes sense! In particular, many and fast measurement and transmission intervals should be used with care, otherwise reliable operation is not guaranteed.
These 6 examples for alerts using OTT netDL are explained in the TechTip:
- Simple alert via SMS (battery voltage)
- Level threshold with gradient for increasing the data transmission interval
- Status alert with external measuring interval
- Special alert condition (amount of precipitation) for triggering a sampling by pulse
- Special alert condition (time-controlled “burst mode”) for influencing the measurement and storage interval (storage interval only for summation)
- Take picture and send in case of alert (see also blog “netDL and IP Camera”)
Download the complete TechTip with instructions:
Get the Bin files: