Data logging and telemetry
Dataloggers are the core of every measurement station and perform key tasks: data collection, processing and storage of data, control of limit values, and transmission of alarm and status messages. We offer dataloggers designed specifically for hydrological applications that are very low power and include a multitude of data transmission options to get data back to the office.
The World’s First Wi-Fi Multi-Communications Logging Transmitter
Sutron’s SatLink3 provides a cost-effective way to measure, log, calculate and transmit data from remote locations around the world. The unit monitors 32 independent measurements of most hydrological, meteorological, environmental or related sensors.
- WiFi, USB-Host, USB-Device, RS-232, Satellite, Cellular, Data Logger
- The Industry's First Wi-Fi Multi-Communications Logging Transmitter
- SDI-12, RS-232, Analog, Digital, RS-485, 4-20mA
Multi-Sensor Input Logger with WiFi Capability
Sutron’s X-Link Datalogger, a Multi-Sensor Input Logger, has WiFi capability for easy and complete station set-up & data access using a smart phone.
- Ethernet, USB-Host, Radio
- Built-in Wifi for easy communication to the logger from the Sutron Mobile application
- SDI-12, RS485
Maximum value and functionality Data Logger
Designed for maximum value and functionality, the XLite 9210B is a high performance data recorder and communications device ideal for remote real-time data acquisition, control, and communications.
- WiFi, Ethernet, USB-Host, USB-Device, Radio
- Multi-tasking logger with a 32-bit processor capable of making measurements & communicating simultaneously
- SDI-12, RS-485, RS-232, analog, digital, 4-20mA
Versatile Groundwater Telemetry System
Sutron’s Groundwater Well Cap leverages the power and reliability of the X-Link logger family to deliver a cost-effective, self-contained package to monitor groundwater.
- RS-232, Satellite, Radio
- Turnkey transmission of data from groundwater sensors via Wifi, Cellular, and Iridium Satellite
- SDI-12, 4-20mA
Data loggers for remote data collection & long term monitoring
The versatile OTT netDL 500 and 1000 data loggers were developed specifically for use in hydrology and meteorology stations. In addition to recording data, the loggers are extremely low power and offer flexible data transfer options via the internet and mobile networks, providing a logging and telemetry solution for every project.
- Ethernet, USB-Host, USB-Device, RS-232, Satellite, Cellular, Industrial Communication
- High data availability due to large memory and redundant communication, Multitasking capability for short polling cycles, Communication via TCP/IP, Integrated Web Server, Ultra low power consumption, Design for harsh environments, Industrial communication
- SDI-12, RS-485 (SDI-12), Modbus RTU, analogue-in (voltage and current), Impulse Input, Status Input